- Electronics & Computers
- Arts, Crafts & Sewing
- SINGER 2259 Tradition Easy-to-Use Free-Arm 19-Stitch Sewing Machine
SINGER 2259 Tradition Easy-to-Use Free-Arm 19-Stitch Sewing Machine
- Quick-and-easy threading saves time
- Adjustable stitch length and zigzag width allow you to customize stitches
- 19 built-in stitches with 1 fully automatic 4-step buttonhole provide endless project possibilities
- Four snap-on presser feet expand your creative sewing possibilities
- Easy stitch selection makes choosing your stitches a breeze. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only.
The SINGER 2259 Tradition has the features to make starting a new hobby easy. This sewing machines features an automatic four-step buttonhole, easy stitch selection, and snap-on presser feet. Thread the machine quickly and easily. Just follow the arrows on the machine, and you are threaded in a snap. Nineteen basic, stretch, and decorative built-in stitches provide options for everything from the most basic garment alterations to more elaborate home décor designs.